- 3 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Marmaris Buggy Safari Tour
Anyone can join the Marmaris buggy safari tour! We give you free training to use buggy vehicles. Our both theoretical and practical training is completely free. Every tour participant must attend this training. Buggy safari tour starts after training. After learning, you will pass a driving test with our instructors. By participating in this training, you will spend more fun and enjoyable moments. Also, if you are participating with your friends, you can get two people on the same buggy vehicle because the buggy vehicles are for two people. Also, buggy vehicles only require the use of gas and pedals. It is not a geared vehicle.
With the suitable natural conditions of Marmaris, the buggy safari tour is carried out in a lush green forest with a very beautiful nature. A special track has been prepared for the safari tour. You will cross rugged terrain, crossing puddled, stony, earthy and dusty lands. An incredible safari tour awaits you. In some areas, there will be places where you can speed up and it is up to you to satisfy your sense of adrenaline here. You will move around in as many groups as each educator can control. In any case, you will be able to stay in touch with the group captains, our employees.
During the lunch break, you will have delicious meals by a river in the forest. After eating, you will watch the video of the buggy safari tour. This video has been specially prepared for you. You can also buy your own photos and videos in a DVD if you want them to remain as a memory. These shots were shot with professional cameras by our teammates while you were having fun and entertaining moments in the adventure at that moment.
Marmaris Buggy Safari Program
- Transfer from hotels
- Arrival at the buggy area
- Detailed instructions and driving rules
- Test drive (Training)
- Buggy tour starts (under the leadership of the instructor)
- Cool off on the lake shore and break for photos and videos
- Return to starting point
- Return to the hotels
- Choose clothes and shoes suitable for mountain and mud, dust environments.
- If you want to swim in the river, take your swimsuit.
- if you have anything to protect you from dust, bring it or you can buy it from the tour guide.(Sunglasses, bandanna etc.)
- Transfer from hotels or residences in Alanya center, Cleopatra area, Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Ulaş, Konaklı, Türkler, Avsallar, Okurcalar is included in the price.
- An extra 6 euro insurance fee is charged for a 2-person vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off from all hotels in Marmaris
- Photos and DVD
- Personal Expenses
|Monday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Tuesday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Wednesday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Thursday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Friday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Saturday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|
|Sunday||09:30- 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:30|