- 14 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Pamukkale Tour from Marmaris
Daily Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City tour from Marmaris is a one-day tour .. You will learn about these structures while examining the rock tombs, coins, stone works, historical artifacts, archaeological ruins and agora, ancient theater, ancient baths in the Ancient City of Hierapolis. . Thanks to the guided tour, an educational and more enjoyable tour is waiting for you.
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City tour, which are on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List, are worth seeing.
Pamukkale's natural pools create a perfect and unique landscape with a white environment. This landscape is as healing as its beauty. Today, many people visit Pamukkale Travertines just for health problems.
You will also visit the Cleopatra Pool located in the Hierapolis Ancient City. If our customers do not want to enter, they can spend more time in Pamukkale Travertines or Hierapolis Ancient City. But this place has an incredible atmosphere and therefore we recommend that you should definitely see it. This is an ancient pool. There are historical artifacts in the pool. The source of the water in the pool is the thermal water that forms the Pamukkale Travertines.
- Transfer from hotels
- Break for breakfast at a restaurant in Muğla city
- Visit the village with ancient structures
- Arrival and entrance to Pamukkale
- Swimming break in the Cleopatra pool (optional)
- Visiting Hierapolis ancient city
- Break for lunch
- Return to hotels in Marmaris
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, hats, sunglasses and cream, swimwear, towels, camera, money to be paid for additional services.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up and drop off from all hotels in Marmaris
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee to the Thermal "Ancient Pool" ("Cleopatra's Pool")
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis entrance fee