- 2 Days, Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Marmaris
You will have a pleasant day on the Ephesus Ancient City, Hierapolis Ancient City and Pamukkale Travertines tour from Marmaris. You will see very beautiful views during the journey. Our historical and cultural tour accompanied by our guide is both an educational and enjoyable trip. You will always be informed by our guide whatever you have seen and examined under any circumstances. Our guide will announce you about the places you passed during the journey. We provide you with a tour program that is highly educational and you can have a full time.
The Ephesus Ancient City tour is one of the daily historical and cultural sightseeing tours. In addition to this tour, you will visit Pamukkale.
Ephesus Ancient City is located in Selçuk district of İzmir province. While this was an ancient Greek city, it became an important Roman city. Ephesus has existed since the Polished Stone Age, that is, since 6000 BC. The history of this place is very deep and rich. You will be well informed by our guide. Ephesus is another country value in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Another reason why we keep the price of this sightseeing tour affordable is to visit and see our own country values. Millions of foreign tourists visit this place every year. You should also visit, see and discover the historical structure, heritage and cultural places of this region.
After Ephesus Ancient City, you will visit Pamukkale Travertines. You will find healing with healing waters and you will find peace with white travertines. You will also visit the ancient city of Hierapolis, located on a huge land on the tray of the valley.
- Transfer from hotels
- Breakfast break
- Examination of the ruins in the ancient city of Ephesus
- Lunch break at a restaurant
- Visit to the Virgin Mary's Church
- Hotel arrival and check-in procedures
- Dinner at the hotel
The second day
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure and arrival to Pamukkale
- Swimming in the Cleopatra pool (optional)
- Examining the ancient ruins and amphitheater in Pamukkale
- Lunch break
- Visit and shop Onyx factories
- Visit and shop leather stores
- Return trip
- Transfer back to the hotels in Marmaris
- Do not forget to bring swimming equipment, comfortable shoes, hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, water
- If you are planning to swim in the cleopatra pool, be sure to bring your swimsuit with you.
- Accommodation in a 3 star half board hotel (breakfast&dinner included,drinks exclusive)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up and drop off from all hotels in Marmaris
- Entrance Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee to the Thermal "Ancient Pool" ("Cleopatra's Pool")
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis entrance fee