- 8-9 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
What will you do in alanya City Tour from Side?
Daily city tour of Alanya from Side
Boat tour in Alanya and free time in Alanya market
Enjoy a full-day guided sightseeing tour through the dazzling Alanya district. After seeing the legendary Red Tower and Alanya Castle and the spectacular stalactites of Damlataş Cave that continue to dripping water, get ready for a lunch break at a local restaurant in Dim River and then a swimming adventure.
From Side to Alanya: Alanya city tour with a magnificent view where you can also spend free time in the Alanya market.
In Alanya City Tour from Side you will see Alanya district, Damlataş Cave, Boat Tour in Alanya, bird's eye view from Alanya Castle, lunch in Dim River and free time in Alanya market.
Alanya on Turkey's Mediterranean resort area is one of outstanding beauty. It is a seaside resort with a very ancient history, a deep culture and an attractive location. City life is very lively with locals and permanently settled foreigners. Alanya is definitely a place worth seeing with its castle in the east and west direction, Damlataş cave, banana gardens and Dimçayı picnic area.
If you have seen Alanya before, you will definitely want to see it again!
This daily tour from Side will take you to an extraordinarily beautiful beach and Alanya castle full of rock caves and banana trees. You will be given enough time to wander freely in the Alanya market at your own pace.
- Pick up from hotels
- Transfer to Alanya by air-conditioned tour bus
- Visiting Damlataş (Drop Stone) cave visit in Alanya
- Break for Panorama on the way to Alanya castle
- Boat tour along Alanya Castle and sea caves
- Transfer by bus to Dimcay river and lunch (included)
- Swimming in the Dimcay river
- Free time for Alanya market
- End of the Tour and Return to the Hotels
- Boat Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up and drop off from all hotels in Side
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee for Damlataş cave