- 1 Days,0 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Alanya Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour (One Day)
Pamukkale is a natural site in Denizli in southwest of Turkey. It includes urban spas and carbonate minerals terraces, travertines left by the running water. Located in Turkey's Aegean region the Menderes River valley has a temperate climate.
The old city of Hierapolis was built on a white "castle" with a total length of 2700 meters, 600 meters wide and 160 meters high. Pamukkale can be seen from the hills opposite the valley from the center of Denizli town which is 20 km away. It is located around 5-10 km from the ancient city of Laodicea. Karahayit village, which is an international thermal center is 5 km away. Pamukkale is included in the World Heritage List determined by UNESCO. In addition to visual richness, travertines are good for heart conditions, rheumatism, eye and skin conditions.
Program for Pamukkale Tour from Alanya :
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Stop for breakfast
- Textile Factory Visit
- Onyx factory visit
- Break for lunch in the restaurant (drinks are chargeable)
- Arrival to Pamukkale (Hierapolis, Travertine terraces, Cleopatra's pool), (Free time)
- Arrival to the Hot Spring Karahayit
- Visit to the wine cellar of fruit wines in the region
- Leaving the region
- Break for dinner in the restaurant (drinks chargeable)
- Return to the hotels
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, hats, sunglasses and cream, swimwear, towels, camera, money to be paid for additional services, breakfast (Lunch Packet)
⇔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
- Transfer from hotels or residences in Alanya center, Cleopatra area, Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Ulaş, Konaklı, Türkler, Avsallar, Okurcalar is included in the price.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Children 0-6 years free of charge
- Entrance Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee to the Thermal "Ancient Pool" ("Cleopatra's Pool")
- Entrance ticket to "Karahayit Hot Springs".
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis entrance fee
|Tuesday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||04:00 - 23:30|