- 3 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Alanya Turkish Bath (Traditional)
One of the most popular activities to apply for while on holiday in Alanya is to take your fatigue and visit a Turkish Bath in Alanya that will rest your soul and body. Peeling and oil massage Prepares your body for the sun to be tanned much more beautifully, as it cleans your skin deeply and purifies it from dead cells.
A traditional Turkish Bath offers a refreshing and enjoyable experience. You will feel that you are in heaven in a white hygienic atmosphere. During the sauna, the pores on your skin will be opened and a cotton blanket (loincloth) will be given to wrap around your waist (like a skirt). You will spend time in a warm and humid room with raised marble platform (Navel Stone) in the center.
After lying down on the platform, you will begin to relax your mind and body and prepare to peel your skin. Our staff use a coarse glove or Pouch to pour layers of dead skin cells and remove them from your head to your toes. Then you will open all the tight muscles in your body and feel like a reborn.
The professional staff uses a special cloth with soap inside. Your whole body is covered with this foam. You are washed cleanly and wrapped in towels and taken to our relaxing area where you can listen to soft music while drinking some herbal tea. Finally, you are invited to the massage room to finish your Turkish Bath experience.
Going to the bath is not only beneficial for the respiratory system and blood circulation, but also for many other effects. Try the steam bath in the Turkish bath and feel as if you were in a place where women used to serve Turkish coffee to their guests.
- Transfer from the hotels or residences
- Steam bath
- Turkish bath
- Foam bath & foam massage
- Classical massage (20 min.)
- Transfer back to hotels or residences
- Remember, it will be sufficient to have only a swimsuit.
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers etc. you can get them all clean and unused before in Turkish bath.
- Transfer from the hotels or residences in Alanya center, Cleopatra region, Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Ulaş, Konaklı, Turks, Avsallar, Okurcalar is included in the price.
- Entrance Fee
- Children 0-6 years free of charge
- Personal Expenses
- Extra massage, manicure and face mask