- 2 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
A "must go to" in Turkey is Turkish bath or "Hamam". It is a tradition which dates back to old history. Baths were the center of the Ottoman Empire (and before Roman times)
We recommend you to start your vacation with a visiting of a Hamam to set the atmosphere for a relaxing holiday. You enter a large marble room which is heated with steam, sit back, relax and enjoy the steam, which purifies the body and soul.
Our professional masseurs and masseuses will do a full body scrub with a rough glove (kese), and then foam massage with refreshing eucalyptus. Such treatments make the skin smooth, soft, and moist, and will be excellent preparation for sunbathing as the effect of your tan will last longer! That's why we recommend you visit a Hamam at the immediate beginning of your vacation.
Finally it is time for a relaxing full body massage with aromatic oils. You can also treat yourself with green alga mask on your face. After a treatment like this you feel born again.
The complex also provides a Finnish sauna, jacuzzi, salt cave, ice cave and mud bath.
A Hamam visit lasts about two hours and you can go anyday at anytime.
* Stress, Fatigue, Air Pollution, Harmful Effects of Sun Rays Etc.
* What about to pamper your worned body due to environmental factors in Turkish Bath
* They are trying to serve up the best way of massage, Spa and sauna services that you need.
* Relax yourself at a traditional Turkish bath in Alanya and enjoy a relaxing 2-hour experience.
* Refresh your skin as you soften in the sauna and steam room and enjoy a full body oil massage, a foam massage and a skin peeling treatment.
⇔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
- Hotel or Residence pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fee
- Personal Expenses