- 3 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Antalya Buggy Safari Tour
When you climb down the high hills, find yourself passing through charming Mediterranean villages famous for their oranges, tangerines, pine and olive trees. Feel the adrenaline peak as you speed through the shallow rivers to the top of the mountains! As you climb up, you will be greeted by a wonderful view: the panoramic views of the magnificent forests, hills and valleys will be unfurled at your feet.
1 person (as a passenger) can be an adult or a child next to the driver.
Buggy Safari tour is an Adventure and Fun tour. Buggy tour is not a tour of speed and racing. It is done in a group (convoy) and is not Dangerous. The tour is done with and under the control of experienced guides. Madness and individual behavior are not allowed. Buggy safari tour is suitable for families with children. Those under the age of 16 cannot be a driver, but can join the Buggy tour as a passenger. Each buggy car is for 2 people. One person can join the tour. Buggy driving is very easy, but those who are not successful in the trial drive join the tour as a passenger in the guide's car. There is no food service on the buggy tour. Soft Drinks are available as an extra at the starting station. On the Buggy tour, tour photographers take photos and videos of the tour. It is not possible for the driver guests to take photos and videos with their phones during the tour. However, those who join the tour as passengers can take photos or videos with their phones.
- Pick up from hotels
- Transfer to Buggy station (approx 40 minutes - depends on hotel location)
- Preparations and brief information for safe driving
- And some short trials before the tour (test drive)
- Buggy tour starts (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Return to the station and see the photos and videos
- End of Activity & Return to Hotels
- At the same time 2 people can ride, but an extra fee is required for it
- Buggy Safari (as a vehicle driver) is only suitable for ages 16 and up. Those under the age of 16 can participate as passengers.
- Choose clothes and shoes suitable for mountain and mud, dust environments.
- if you want to swim in the river, take your swimsuit.
- if you have anything to protect you from dust, bring it or you can buy it from the tour guide.(Sunglasses, bandanna etc.)
- An extra 6 euro insurance fee is charged for a 2-person vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off from all hotels in Belek and Antalya
- Personal Expenses
- Mask and Sun glasses are extra of charge but you can bring your own to protect your face from dirt and dust
|Monday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Thursday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Friday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Saturday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|
|Sunday||09:00-12:30 / 13:30-17:00|