- 8 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Apollo Temple (Side) - Aspendos Amphitheatre - Manavgat Waterfall Tour from Alanya
On this tour you will visit the well preserved amphitheater of Aspendos in Turkey and explore the ruins from the Roman period. You will be able to admire the Temple of Apollo which is located on a magnificent spot in Side.On our way back, you will also visit the Manavgat waterfalls.
Our first visit will be the Ancient Side City, that has witnessed many historical events. Visitors will have the chance to visit Side's once remarkable old city ruins. There are many architectural monuments dating back to Ancient Greece and Rome, all preserved they are in good condition.
Side Antique City has become a more important port city of the region in ancient times. During the day trip in Side, participants are informed about all the details where they can see the old traces of Byzantine times. Here visitors can see the biggest ancient theater in the region. This ancient theater capacity was 15 000 people and now the upper floors are scattered.
Our second visit place during the Manavgat-Aspendos-Side Tour from Alanya is the Aspendos Amphitheater built in the 2nd century. According to legend, it was held immediately after the Trojan War. This amphitheater is the best preserved, with a capacity of seventeen thousand people. Until today, many secrets have been solved and used like the Caravanserai during the Seljuk period. Today different festivals, games and show programs are organized in this venue. Aspendos amphitheater has great acoustics, it is actively used for purposes today.
Our last visiting place during Manavgat-Aspendos-Side Tour from Alanya,is Manavgat Waterfall which is one of Turkey's famous natural wonders.Manavgat waterfall that flows from a height of about 5 meters still creates nice foaming water even from that height.
Side - Aspendos Amphitheatre - Manavgat Waterfall Tour Program:
- Transfer from the hotels or your residences
- Visiting Ancient theater in Side and ancient city of Side
- After information free time at downtown of Side
- Visiting Aspendos Amphitheater (the second biggest Ancient theater of Turkey)
- After information free time for photo in the theater
- Lunch Break in a restaurant on the way
- Visiting Manavgat waterfall
- Free time in waterfall für photo
- Transfer back to the hotels or your residences
- You can take your camera with you.
- Bring some money with you for entrances and personal expenses
- Transfer from hotels or residences in Alanya center, Cleopatra area, Mahmutlar, Kestel, Tosmur, Oba, Ulaş, Konaklı, Türkler, Avsallar, Okurcalar is included in the price.
- Entrance fees (aspendos antique theater, manavgat waterfall)
- Children 0-6 years free of charge
- Personal Expenses
|Tuesday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 17:00|
|Sunday||08:30 - 17:00|