- 15-16 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Salda Lake and Pamukkale Tour from Alanya
Salda lake is located between Kayadibi and Doğanbaba villages in Yeşilova district of Burdur city.İt is a crater lake and it is located on an area of 57 km2 with a depth of 185 meters.İt contains Stromatolic rocks, which are also found on the surface of the planet Mars and small limestones produce magnesium with white color and contain substances such as soda and clay that are also good for the skin.Salda lake is one of the stops for Flamingo birds seasonally.Lake Salda was declared a protected area in 1989 as the cleanest water in the world.
Salda lake and Pamukkale tour from Alanya is a daily nature and Culture Tour that organised to Salda lake, known as the Maldives of Turkey, and the Unesco-listed world-famous Pamukkale.First of all,Salda lake and Pamukkale tour from Alanya is heading towards to the city of Burdur after picking up from the hotels at 02:00 .The journey takes 4 hours 20 minutes till first break for breakfast. After the breakfast break around the lake, you can witness sunrise time and white sands under your feet with the lights gliding from the sun.The lake is ideal for swimming, the average depth is 1.5 meters.After 1 hour swimming break, the trip continues towards to Denizli city.
The second part of our tour is Pamukkale, which is world famous for its calcium terraces, and the ancient city of Hierapolis next to it.Pamukkale is about 350 km away from Alanya. Its thermal water is about 35.6 degrees all the year.it is said to be good for some diseases and has been a health center for many civilizations for centuries.You can swim, walk and take great photos on the Pamukkale terraces.
Do not miss the tour of Salda lake and Pamukkale from Alanya, which includes two natural beauties together .
Salda Lake and Pamukkale Tour Program:
- Transfer from hotels or residences
- Departure from Alanya to Burdur city by bus via Akseki
- Breakfast break
- Salda lake tour, free time for swimming in the lake
- Driving towards to Denizli city
- Lunch break
- Visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis and ancient theater
- Free time in Pamukkale
- Visiting Karahayıt thermal and Red water
- Return to Alanya
- Transfer to hotels or residences
- Bring clothes and shoes best adapted to weather conditions
- Bring swimming clothes
- Bring extra money for personal expenses
⇔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
- Children 0-6 years free of charge
- Entrance Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee to the Thermal "Ancient Pool" ("Cleopatra's Pool")
- Entrance ticket to "Karahayit Hot Springs".
|Wednesday||02:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||02:00 - 19:00|