- 1 Days,0 Hours
- Payment on Tour day
Pamukkale, it is a natural site in Denizli in southwest Turkey. It includes urban spas and carbonate minerals terraces, travertines left by the running water.İt is located in Turkey's Aegean region,the Menderes River valley, which has a temperate climate.
The old city of Hierapolis was built on a white "castle" with a total length of 2700 meters, 600 meters wide and 160 meters high. Pamukkale can be seen from the hills opposite the valley in the center of Denizli town, 20 km away. It is located around 5-10 km from the ancient city of Laodicea. Karahayit village, which is an international thermal center, is 5 km away. Pamukkale is included in the World Heritage List determined by UNESCO. In addition to visual richness, travertines are good for heart conditions, rheumatism, eye and skin conditions.
PAMUKKALE TOUR PROGRAM:
- Pick-up from the hotel;
- Stop for breakfast;
- Textile Factory Visit;
- Onyx factory visit;
- Break for lunch in the restaurant (buffet, drinks are paid);
- Arrival to Pamukkale (Hierapolis, Travertine terraces, Cleopatra's pool), (Free time);
- Arrival to the Hot Spring Karahayit;
- Visit to the wine cellar of fruit wines in the region;
- Leaving the region;
- Break for dinner in the restaurant (buffet, drinks, chargeable);
- Return to the hotels.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, hats, sunglasses and cream, swimwear, towels, camera, money to be paid for additional services, breakfast (Lunch Packet)
⇔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time
- Hotel or Residence pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fee
- Photos and DVD
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee to the Thermal "Ancient Pool" ("Cleopatra's Pool")
- Entrance ticket to "Karahayit Hot Springs".
|Monday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Friday||04:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||04:00 - 23:30|